Thursday, April 26, 2007

Deb's not here man!

hi this is Ralna, Deb's not here...yet!

I created this blog for her, but she hasn't sat down yet and learned how to do any of this. At this point she doesn't even know the password. But that will change...i hope. some time in the next week I'm gonna have to sit down with her and show her.

Deb's leaving next week for the summer. She's off to Prince Rupert, BC to live with Glenn (dad). They may be there all summer, then again they may have another job to go to. In any case Deb should have plenty of time for scrapbooking, photography and learning to blog.

3 comments:

Julie Cortens said...

Okay Deb. I know you have been visiting my blog. Next time leave a comment!!! If you can do that you can upload some pics to yours. Get moving girl! Like what's keeping you so busy? Making salads for Glen???

Anonymous said...

Im waiting. I know you have arrived safely cuz I worked today and Ralna talked to you. Now all you have to do is put my excellent teaching methods to work and get some blogging done. You already have so many hits on your blog and your not even updating!!! Oh ya, dont forget to leave comments on all your staff.. nice comments.
Love Britt

Sharon said...

Hi Deb! I beat you! Nananananana! Check it out. Ralna sat me down and taught me a bit about blogging. I have been uploading pages and trying to get it going. Now all I need to do is get some new pages done. If I can do it . . . you can do it! Hope to see your pages soon. Luv, Sharon